The world had been revolutionized. Women had already started with men in nearly every field. Modernization had made many women independent and capable of earning for their livelihood. But yes, still formal clothes are required to be worn by women working in big MNCs and other companies. Formal clothes are true representation of business women or corporate women. Business Women in formal dresses look appealing in the way that make them formal associate of the organization, they are working for. It is not always necessary that only the coats and pants will be counted in formal wear, but there are even professional Kurtis and leggings that can give a professional look to the woman.
Trendy Dresses that can be Formal for Women
- Kurtis and leggings can ease the ladies and can be a good formal dress
- Kurtis with dark colored jeans can also look great
- Trousers are shirts will always be the best formal dress in any field
- Pencil skirts worn with fitted blouses accentuate the curves of women in a professional manner. This style can be adopted by Western Women.
- Knee length dresses along with silky tops can be a good formal dress for ladies.
Rules for picking the formal dress
- Pick Bright Colors: Picking up the colors in contrast should be the first priority of women. The upper wear and lower wear must be of colors that contrast each other or could be of same color. The clothes you wear must be eye catching and attractive and most importantly, very formal.
- Business Casuals: You can keep yourself at ease by picking up business casuals like jeans, dark trousers, tops, T-shirts, shirts etc. You would be very comfortable in such clothes. You can also add on the accessories like beaded earrings, necklaces etc along with your formal dress.
Feel Comfortable in Formal Clothing
You need to follow certain tips before choosing formal clothes for yourself, if you want to feel comfortable in formal clothing.
Colors of the clothes
In summers, you should wear reflective and bright clothes. Avoid wearing dark color clothes as they absorb too much heat. In winters the dark colored clothes are more preferable over the bright colored clothes to make you feel comfortable.
Style of Clothing
You need to avoid the long sleeves clothes in summers. Wear the clothes with short sleeves. Sleeveless tops can be a good option to overcome the summer hotness and let some air pass in and out. Go for loose clothes.
Material of the clothes
You should also look to the material that the dress you wear is made up of. The right stuff of the dress should be selected for right season. The cotton and nylon clothes should be the choice for summers. Thick stuff woolen clothes can be worn during the winters.
Body Shape Clothes
You should choose the clothes according to your body shape. Thin women should wear the fitted clothes that give them a bulging out-look. While. The clothing for fat or healthy women must be a loose outfit as fitted outfit may make them look embarrassing.
Choosing right footwear matching with your dress is also very important. Go with flat footwear when you wear loose clothes and heeled footwear while wearing fitted clothes.
Women need to select the dress carefully so that they look professional and walk along with man comfortably matching his rhythm. Choose the perfect formal dress for yourself that makes you feel comfortable and gives you confidence to sit in the office with your colleagues.