Tattoos have been in vogue since time immemorial now. People have used it over time to show their attitude. Having a tattoo is like saying something about you without using words. It is a just a design or pattern or picture that talks a lot about you and your lifestyle. While some people wear it as a fad, some real want to make it their style statement. There are various designs available in the market that you can choose from. Some people like to have a simple and small tattoo whereas others want a full body tattoo. There is no dearth of variety in either of the category. There are various full body tattoo designs for men and women. But before selecting a design there are some things you need to consider. Some of these important ones are:
- You have to decide the size of the tattoo. Full body tattoos expect you to invest a lot of time and money in them. It may sometime take years for a full body tattoo to get completed, so you if you want a full body design be prepared for the investment. It is also about the pain that you will have to bear as some of the body parts may be more sensitive than others.
- Design of the tattoo will depend on myriad factors. One major thing will be if you want it to show what you want the world to see, and then choose what you want to be seen as. Also there will be a difference in the design that a girl chooses and a boy chooses.
- The artist who will make the tattoo should be very appropriately selected. The look and feel of the design you choose and the artistic flair in the tattoo might not come out if the artist is not proficient.
- You should see and follow the trend that is going on in the market for choosing the appropriate design.
- Try getting a temporary tattoo before getting the permanent one. This will give you an approximate idea and dispel fears about whether you actually can carry it or not.
Full Body Tattoo Designs for Men and Women
Some of the famous full body tattoo designs for men and women are:
Most girls want full body tattoo mostly on their backs, so that they can flaunt it easily.
- But mostly the girls will ask for simple motifs such as flowers, their zodiac signs, sunflowers, roses, dragonfly etc.
- These tattoos are enlarged in such a way that they cover the whole body while maintaining their subtle elegance and stunning beauty.
This is appropriate for people who think they will go for removal of the tattoo after certain period of time. Colored inks are the most difficult to erase and hence you might not want to go for multi colored tattoos.
- You can have any kind of motif or name or God etc. made in black ink.
- They are also less painful when made on the body.
Some of the guys who want to give a look that they are tough might want to go for these tattoos.
- This can range from all images ranging from skulls to aliens, dragons etc.
- They are mostly used by guys to show an attitude of fearlessness.
- Sometimes they might also be used to show power within you.
These can be used both by boys and girls.
- The pattern can have a basic form and then made more intricate by adding related patterns.
- They give a wide chance for artist to demonstrate their skill and creativity to make the design unique.