Tattoo designing had emerged as one of the most significant form of art to the modern world. The modern trends in the field of art and design had also modernized tattoo designing. People are loving tattoo being engraved on their body parts, Dragon tattoo design is one of the widely seen tattoo design among men and women. Dragon tattoo designs for men and women may or may not be different. These dragon tattoo designs found their history from ancient Chinese culture. These tattoos were believed to be associated with strength and powers. These tattoos may mean different to everybody and has their own importance. Let’s have a brief look over dragon Tattoo designs for men and women.
Elements of Dragon Tattoo Design
Dragon is believed to be the mythical creature. Most of the tribes of ancient time used different shapes and elements in their dragon tattoo designs. Some of them were very common and are also used in modern dragon tattoo designs. They are as follows:
- Horns of a deer
- Eyes of a demon
- Head of camel
- Neck of snake
- Ears of cow
- Claws of eagle
- Soles of tiger
- Scales of carp fish
- Stomach of clam
These above mentioned features were combined together to create a perfect dragon tattoo design on body of men or women. Nowadays these elements in a dragon tattoo design may be represented in a stylish form by modifying the shape of these elements or sprinkling the colors nicely.
Different Meanings of Dragon Tattoo Design
These dragon tattoo designs may have different meanings for every individual. Each of the design is different and has different meaning. The dragon tattoo designs have been associated with very familiar meanings. These are:
- Dragon tattoo designs were associated mystery and power since past times. They also mean wisdom and good will sometimes. Some of them are associated with good luck too.
- Some of the dragon tattoo designs are also linked to number- 9 because there are 9 elements in dragon body. This represents the quality and courage.
- The dragon tattoo designs are also associated with evil and bad spirits,
- Dragon tattoo designs were also associated with black magic. Some of these designs were believed to have strong power giving nature. They could increase the strength of person using the design for black magic and give him/her immense supernatural powers.
- It is also believed that dragon used to control the forces over water. They would be seen as controlling the watery bodies like rivers, oceans, and waterfalls.
These dragons would have 117 scales in total. 81 scales were considered to be positive and 36 scales were considered to be negative. The dragon tattoos were always been associated with number of emotions and ideologies. Some of the common meanings of these dragon tattoos are related to wisdom, mischief, bravery, force, authority, and adventure.
Where to find the best tattoo dragon designs?
If you wish to get your body engraved with good tattoo design then you need to search for the best tattoo design from the best source. These tattoo designs can be found from:
- Free online Sites
There are many websites that provides you with number of tattoo designs. You can select your favorite design from these websites.
- Tattoo Artists Galleries
There number of tattoo artists galleries available online to select the best dragon tattoo design for you.
- Tattoo Membership Gallery
The tattoo membership gallery is another option to choose the dragon tattoo design to be engraved on your body.
Once you have selected your dragon tattoo design, you can go to the tattoo artist to help you out in getting the perfect dragon tattoo design over your body.