Some people are very much shy to share their feelings with their friends and Quotes is one of the best methods for those people. They can easily share their emotions and feelings with their loved ones with quotes. You can share your happiness, love, sadness and many more feelings through quotes. There are so many websites from which you can easily get thousands of different type quotes. Quotes that will make you smile are the first choice of everyone. Nowadays, people also use these quotes for status update on various social networking sites. People like to change their status on a regular basis. Therefore, they regularly search for these quotes on the internet.
Quotes that will Make you Smile
- “Some causes HAPPINESS wherever they go; Others Whenever they Go” – Oscar Wilde
Funny quotes can bring happiness to everyone’s face. These types of funny quotes will make you smile in any situation. They help in forgetting sadness. Some funny quotes are so much hilarious that you can’t stop laughing for hours.
- “If you see a friend without a smile; give him one of yours”
There are a lot of people who also like inspiring quotes. They generally use these types of quotes for status update. These quotes are very much inspiring for everyone. They totally inspire you towards your goal or work. Various sites have a wide collection of inspiring quotes.
- “Every time you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to the person, a beautiful thing.” – Mother Teresa
These are the quotes that will make you smile. People love to share these kinds of quotes with their friends, relative, colleagues or loved ones. In short, you can share amusing quotes with anyone. These types of quotes are widely searched on the internet.
- “Keep your Face always towards the SUNSHINE, and the Shadow will Fall behind you” – Walt Whitman
Motivational quotes help in giving motivation. If anyone loses hope or demotivate from their work or performance or any other reason, then these types of quotes help a lot. A wide range of motivational quotes is available on various sites. You can also share motivational quotes with their friends to motivate him.
- “A smile is a Curve that sets everything straight” – Phyllis Diller
The best way to entertain others is entertaining quotes. Those people who love to entertain others use these types of quotes. Entertaining quotes are easy to understand. When you are being bored with your work then read entertaining quotes. It will refresh your mind and set your mood. In short, we can say that, in this fast and hectic lifestyle, these quotes act as the real friends of human beings. These quotes help us to stay away from work pressure and bring happiness in your face as well as in your life too.
- “People seldom notice old clothes if you wear a big smile.”
- “Be Kind to unkind People. They need it the most”
- “If you’re reading this… CONGRATULATION, You’re Alive, If it’s not something to smile about, then I don’t know what is” – Chad Sugg
- “Doing what you like is Freedom, Liking what you do is Happiness”
- “Don’t you think it’s better to be extremely HAPPY for a short while, even if you lose it, than to be just Okay for your whole Life? ”
- “Promises mean everything, but, after they’re broken, sorry means nothing.”
- “All You Need Is Love…But at little bit of Chocolate and then doesn’t heart” – Charles M Schulz
“A bad attitude is like a flat tire. You can’t go anywhere until you change it.”
- “People are just as Happy as they make up their Mind to be” – Abraham Lincoln
- “If “Plan A” doesn’t work stay cool. The alphabet has 25 more letters”
- “Don’t underestimate the value of doing Nothing, of just going along, listening to all the things you can’t hear, and not bothering – Winne The Pooh”
- “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.” – Theodore Roosevelt
- “She was a Girl who knew how to be happy even when she was sad. And that’s important – You Know” – Marilyn Monroe
- “Every smile makes you a day younger.” – Chinese Proverb
- “Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day.” –H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
- “Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened” – Dr. Seuss
- “Use your smile to change the world ; don’t let the world change your smile”
- “If you have only one smile in you, give it to the people you love.” – Maya Angelon
- “Humor keeps us ALIVE, Humor and Food. Don’t forget Food, you can go a week without Laughing” – Joss Whedon
- “If you smile when no one else is around, you really mean it.” – Andy Rooney
- “Happy Girls are the Prettiest” – Audrey Hepburn
- “Seize the moments of Happiness… Love and Be Loved!” – Leo Tolstoy
Generally, these quotes provide you a positive energy to make yourself happy and positive. Other than these, you should always try to be happy and make others happy. Because happiness is the only medicine which is common for each and every disease. Just Follow a Rule “Give happiness to a person in a day, you’ll get twine in return”. Be Happy and Enjoy the life.
Pingback: 12 Best wedding Quotes for Cards (With Images)
Pingback: 45 Best Wedding Anniversary Quotes for Parents
Pingback: 65 Best and Religious Easter Quotes from the Bible