Nail Art is getting popular throughout the world and is gaining popularity. Different types of nail paints on the nails make women look beautiful. Many designers throughout the world are creating different nail art designs and these designs are adapted throughout the world and run in fashion. Nail art is functional on both feet finger nails and hand finger nails. You can decorate your nails by nail art designs. Here are some tips for simple matte nail art designs for beginners. These designs will decorate your nails and make you look pretty and gorgeous.
Matte nail polish is a popular form of nail paint that might not be everyone’s choice. This nail paint has neon color that is suited for professionals and college going girls. It is shinny and glossy to look at. It may be distracting sometimes, but not always. This type of polish helps you to look mature. When matte nail polish hit the fashion world, it gained popularity.
Simple Matte Nail art Designs for Beginners
Here are some interesting steps to help you out in applying the matte nail art design to your nails.
- Apply the basecoat
- Add a little nail polish to the mixing container
- Using disposable spatula or cocktail stick, start adding the corn starch. Add 2-3 teaspoons of corn starch and mix it well.
- When you have thoroughly mixed it, just apply it immediately over the nails.
- This paint is little heavy and must be applied carefully with equal shade.
- Allow it to dry and give a matte finish.
- You can even apply the topcoat to matte, by using regular polish over it.
The most essential matte nail art supply will have:
- Different shades and colors of nail polish. These nail polish must be long lasting and should be chip resistant
- Buy matte along with glitter nail paints
- Acrylic paints
- Paint brushes and stirrers
You need to follow certain tips before applying the matte nail polish and after applying it too. These tips are as follows:
- First try to create vertical strips of paint to check whether it is suiting your nails.
- Choose the perfect color paint to look attractive
- You can even place an acrylic nail for testing the paint color or make your nail longer using it.
- Stir the mixture of matte paint well.
- Apply the base coat before application of matte nail paint
- Do not apply the matte paint over a wet base coat
Different forms of matte nail paints:
Matte Nail paints come in different finishes ranging from regular shades to glittery ones. The shades can be light or dark depending upon your choice. You can even purchase a metallic color matte paint. Glitter matte paints can give a glamorous look. These matte nail paints are available in different textures.
- Base Coat
The base coat is very essential form of matte nail polish that must be applied before applying the actual matte paint to the nails.
- Top Coat
It is your choice whether to apply the top coat over your matte nail paint or not.
- Quick Drying Matte Paints
If you do not want to wait for too long for your nails to dry up then you can go for quick drying matte nail paints so that they can dry immediately after application.
Explore More: Latest 50 Simple Glitter Nail Art Designs to Go with