Skin tanning and pimples are one of the common problems faced by people of different age groups. If you are looking for some home remedies to treat your skin then you have chosen a right place to find them. Here are some amazing homemade remedies for glowing skin.
The Perfect Homemade Remedy for Glowing Skin
- Grind 4 almonds properly. These almonds must be soaked in water overnight, before grinding is done.
- Now mix a tablespoon of gram flour and 2 tablespoons of milk cream or raw milk
- Add 5 to 6 drops of honey and lemon juice
- Now you have to apply this paste on your face and neck. Allow it to dry.
- After 20 to 25 minutes, wash it with cold water
- Repeat this process twice a week
- You will significantly see the skin tone change within a month
Homemade Face Packs for Glowing Skin
Papaya Face pack
- Take a ripen papaya and cut it down to smaller pieces
- Add sandalwood (Teaspoon) to it. You can also use multani mitti (fuller’s Earth). It will absorb excess of oil from the skin and make it soft.
- Add a teaspoon honey. It is a natural moisturizer and will hydrate the skin.
- Mix the paste
- Apply over your neck and face
- Keep it for 15 to 20 minutes
- Wash it off with cold water
- It glows out your skin and acts as anti aging solution
Egg Face Pack
- Extract the white of egg and stir it till foam.
- Add teaspoon of lemon juice and tea spoon of yogurt
- Mix the pack well and then apply it over your face
- Leave it to dry for about 15 minutes
- Wash off your face with cold water
Milk and Honey Mask
- Mix one teaspoon of honey and two teaspoon of milk steadily.
- Now add one teaspoon gram flour (besan) and mix it well so that the resultant is a homogeneous paste
- Apply it on your face
- Leave it to try for about 20 minutes
- Wash your face with warm water.
- It also acts like anti-ageing solution and have many anti-bacterial properties
Other Home remedies for Glowing skin
Eat food that is rich in antioxidants. Avoid eating food rich in fat and replace it with green leafy vegetables, salads, and fruits. This will give you fresh and beautiful skin.
The lemon juice can also cat as a good home remedy to make your skin glow. It has acidic exfoliating properties. This helps you out to peel away the top layer of skin, removing the dark spots. Mixing lemon juice with sugar can help you out in getting a clearer skin.
Wash off your face thrice a day with fresh water. Use a mild soap for this purpose. Clean off your skin with a soft towel after washing it. This helps to remove dead skin and give a healthy and radiant skin.
Neem, Basil and peppermint leaves have got cooling properties that helps in reducing the skin inflammation, skin burns, insect bites, and rashes. You can also mix it with honey to reduce the skin irritation. Honey acts as an antioxidant.
Soak the sunflower seeds in raw milk and then grind them. Add pinch of turmeric and saffron to it. Mix it thoroughly and then apply it to face. Dry it and then rinse with warm water.
Mix mango peels with a tablespoon of milk and apply it on face and neck. Wash your face after 10-15 minutes.