Korean styles offer trendy solutions not only for women but also for men. The most significant fact about most of Korean men is that they have textured and thick hair. So, it becomes quite easy for them to style their hair as they want. The Korean men hairstyles really help you to reboot your image with a new unique look.
You won’t believe that most of the Korean stylish haircuts have now become a trend in the fashion industry. Many of the celebrities guys are getting influenced by Korean hairstyles as they make you look classy and give a soft touch to your hair. These hairstyles work well on men having straight hair that is thin to medium in thickness and are medium in length. Some of the latest long hairstyles for men for 2016 are talked below. You must view these hairstyles and adopt one of them
Korean Men Hairstyles
If you want to look smart, stylish and fresh, check out some of the popular hairstyles of Korean men and hopefully they will inspire you for your next hairstyle. You can surely discover one of your favorite haircuts from this latest collection.
Korean Stylish Mohawk Hairstyle
The Mohawk hairstyle looks great on men having long or short hair on the sides.
- It depends on you whether to go for long or short spikes.
- It’s a classic hairstyle that has evolved over time. Though it got started as a punk style, but now it has become mainstream for a perfect Korean look.
- This is an excellent hairstyle to wear at the workplace.
- Punk Hairstyles look amazingly perfect and if you’re thinking of having punk hairstyle then check some out.
Cool Medium Fringe-Up Hairstyle
This hairstyle is ideal for men having thick hair and is getting a lot of attention for the past few years as one of the most attractive Korean men hairstyles. To achieve this hairstyle, cut the hair on the sides and at the back in an equal length. In order to create more texture and volume to your hair, you can also apply wax on the fringe.
Korean Two-Block Cuts Hairstyle
If you don’t want to spend lot of time on your hair, then block cuts are great for that purpose.
- For this style, the sides and lower back hair are shaved or cut very short, while the hairs at the crown area are left not to short. They are kept medium in length.
- The best about the two-block haircut is that you take your creativity to new heights.
- To create a more hipster look, you can keep the fringe either straight, up or even.
Trendy Dandy Medium Fringe-Up Hairstyle
Korean men hairstyles are at the forefront of fashion and brand new hairstyles. One such among them is a dandy medium fringe-up hairstyle and is perfect for providing you with an ultimate masculine look. This hairstyle mainly uses the texture of your short sides and back part. To get it done in a successful manner, you are supposed to leave the hair on the crown part thicker than the sides. The voluminous effect created by thick hair on the top looks quite stylish and attractive. Now, let’s have a look over some popular cute short and full beard styles for men
Korean Pretty K-Pop Hairstyle
In 2016, medium-length hair seems to be the most preferable choice among the Korean male population. There is enough room for creativity among Korean hairstyles to explore yourself as well as their maintenance is easy. K-pop hairstyle features a side-swept fringe with sides done in a neat way. You can also use hairspray to set the fringe the way you love it.
Short and Spiky Hairstyle
Men who don’t want to waste too much time on their hair usually prefer short hairstyles.
- For an edgy and cool look, you can simply spike your hair and can simply apply the best hair wax or hairspray on it and pull it from the middle.
It’s correct to say at the end if you want to make your hairstyle look more attractive and eye-catchy above mentioned Korean men hairstyles will surely help you to find the best one for you.